Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents and businesses of NSW who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry. Where an entrant is a business, the prize will be awarded to the owner or the representative. If there is a dispute, the Promoter will determine the winner within a business.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is JEBS (Port Macquarie) Pty Ltd (ABN 47 099 816 752) (the ‘Promoter‘). The Promoter’s address is 16 Blackbutt Road, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444.
How to enter
- There are three ways that an Eligible Entrants can, during the Promotional Period (defined below) enter the competition (each is a Qualification):
- a) Place an order online for pick up or delivery via to receive one entry into the Major and Minor Prize draws. Limit three entries per entrant, per calendar week during the Promotional Period.
- b) Spend $1000 inc GST in one transaction on any of our Major Sponsors products (USG Boral, James Hardie, Bradford Insulation, Hume doors and Timber) to receive one entry into the Major and Minor Draws. Limit one entry per major sponsor, per entrant, per calendar week during the Promotional Period.
- c) Purchase a product by a contributing supplier that is a monthly special to receive one entry into the Major and Minor Prize draws. Limit one entry per entrant, per calendar week during the Promotional Period. Details of monthly special suppliers to be available at fastplast.com.au and communicated via email and instore
- Subject to government restrictions at the time all Entrants must attend the Major prize draw either in person or, if restrictions are in place, via Zoom to be eligible to win a prize. All entries will need to be completed by the customer online at fastplast.com.au for satisfying one or more of the above entry conditions. The entry will be in the name of the account holder, in the case of a company the directors or in the case of a cash sale the name of the name of the customer who the sale is to. All entrants must retain their original receipts, documents or tags to validate proof of purchase during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promotor, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms & Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
- Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- One entry per Qualification outlined in section 6.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 1/06/2020 at 6:00PM and closes 30/11/2020 at 5:00PM(‘Promotional Period‘). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- Subject to government restrictions at the time all Entrants must attend the Major prize draw on 10/12/2020 at 5:30PM at the Hibbard Sports club 52 Boundary St, Port Macquarie NSW 2444 either in person or, if restrictions are in place, via Zoom to be eligible to win a prize. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize. The winner must be present at the draw and has 5 minutes to present themselves after the announcement. The Major prize winner will have 7 days to elect which prize they wish to select.
- The winners will be notified on the spot after the draw and an email will be sent within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 11/12/2020 at fastplast.com.au for 28 days.
- The draw and the announcement of the prize winners will be scrutinised by an independent person.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) other than cash will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 11/3/2021 (11:00 AM at the Promoter’s premises) in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 18/3/2021 at fastplast.com.au for 28 days.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $23,775.33 (Including GST), as at 10/03/2020
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is three. The prizes on offer are:
|Number of winners||Prize description||Value of each|
|1 Major Winner||
The Major winner can choose one of the following prizes:
1) New 2019 Jayco Tent Trailer Camper, JTRAK.OB.19TT, White, inc NSW private Registration.
2) NEW 2020 Seadoo GTR 230 NO SS 0036LB00, Elclipse Black, New 2020 Oceanic JSKM-5R Trailer, inc NSW Private Registration
3) Stacer 429 Outlaw TS, Painted Hull, Mercury 50 ELHPT, on water equipment, T Light Alloy trailer, NSW Boat and Trailer private registration
|2 Minor Winners||$500 Cash Prize||$500|
- Any cash prizes will be presented as cash and given to the eligible winner at time of draw. The winner will be asked to sign a letter confirming receipt of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition or if such a change is required to ensure the safety of the Promoter, its representatives and of entrants. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43758.
Major Prize – “Winners” Choice, Good Luck
© 2020 Fastplast Building Supplies - All Rights Reserved